Call (833) 497-3847
for a FREE case assessment!
The death of a loved one often leaves survivors trying to make sense of life. When death snatches away a family member unexpectedly, the surviving family’s grief compounds. If another person’s negligence caused the death, outrage often accompanies grief. Justice is deserved.
It is a stressful situation, especially if the death was not natural and was caused by another person’s negligence. The death can be even more traumatic if the person who died was the primary or sole income provider. The time between a wrongful death and when you first contact a wrongful death lawyer can affect the settlement value of you case. The Law Offices of NOVO LAW is here to help.
If you have lost a loved one because of another individual’s negligence, we are here to support and represent you.
In addition to the emotional pain, the loss of a loved one’s income can further devastate a family. The loss of a caregiver, whether for children or an elderly or disabled family member, can also make life difficult for the surviving family as they likely must hire someone to fill that vital role.
- CLIFTON: 377 1/2 Valley Rd, Clifton, NJ 07013
- PARAMUS: 556 Route 17 N, Paramus, NJ 07652
- FLORHAM PARK: 23 Vreeland Road Suite 20, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- FORT LEE: 2037 Lemoine Avenue, Fort lee, NJ 07024
- NEWARK: One Gateway Center Suite 2600, Newark, NJ 07105
- ISELIN: 33 S Wood Ave #600, Iselin NJ 08830
- JERSEY CITY: 101 Hudson Street 21st Floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- NEW YORK: 299 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York NY