About Our Team
Meet Our Team
Novo Law Firm, P.C., has more than 50 years of combined legal experience fighting for the rights of our clients. Our mission is to provide high-quality legal services that not only meet, but exceed, our clients’ expectations. Pursuing a lawsuit may be a daunting experience for you and your family. We appreciate the physical and emotional pain that you are going through and are sensitive to your difficult situation. You can count on us to knowledgeably guide you through the legal process, take the worry away and put your mind at rest.
- Licensed to practice in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Our attorneys speak additional languages, including Spanish and Russian.
- Hold leadership positions in local and state organizations.
- Received honors and awards for their commitment to giving back to their communities.
- Millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts.
Why Choose Novo ?
Novo Law Firm, P.C.
What started in 2007 as a one-man operation, has grown into a full-service law firm that helps thousands of clients. The years of hard work and dedication to understanding our clients’ needs have enabled Novo Law Firm to develop the reputation for success it has today.
But without our team’s passion for helping people get the fair and full amount of compensation they are owed, we wouldn’t be here today. We’re aggressive when we need to be, compassionate when it counts, and always dedicated to your success. That’s what makes us Novo Law Firm, P.C.
Works With You
Even though your attorney may be handling many cases, you only have one case, and we want you to feel like you’re our only client. We work with you—not just for you. It’s our job to understand the problems you’re facing and help you get through them.
For Your Success
At Novo Law Firm, P.C., a successful case not only means that you received justice by the settlement obtained, it means you got better. And for us, it’s not just about personal gratification or getting paid—it’s about satisfying the needs of clients like you. We believe our clients benefit from the fact that we’re happy to work hard for them, and we’re passionate about doing the best job we can to help you.
On A No Fee Guarantee
For personal injury and civil litigation cases we work on a contingency fee basis, so all consultations are free. And, you do not have to pay a dime until we successfully resolve your case.
For general counsel and other business law transactions, your case evaluation is also free. And, once a course of action is decided, we will provide a rate-based fee for the time spent on your case.
ILYA NOVOFASTOVSKY, ESQ.
ELLIE A. SILVERMAN, ESQ.
JENNIFER S. HEITMAN, ESQ.
- CLIFTON: 377 1/2 Valley Rd, Clifton, NJ 07013
- PARAMUS: 556 Route 17 N, Paramus, NJ 07652
- FLORHAM PARK: 23 Vreeland Road Suite 20, Florham Park, NJ 07932
- FORT LEE: 2037 Lemoine Avenue, Fort lee, NJ 07024
- NEWARK: One Gateway Center Suite 2600, Newark, NJ 07105
- ISELIN: 33 S Wood Ave #600, Iselin NJ 08830
- JERSEY CITY: 101 Hudson Street 21st Floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- NEW YORK: 299 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York NY